honoring Larry Glick, Arnie Ginsburg, etc

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Wed Aug 20 22:56:50 EDT 2008

Certainly all worthy choices.

Clayton had an enormous audience on WHDH when they were MOR kings.
Channel 5 tried to do Boston Ballroom on TV which was a disaster as
the teens had no idea who Clayton was and his radio audience had no
stomach for Top 40.

So many others who should be honored. In sports alone you have Johnny
Most, Cusick, Ned Martin. News Steeter Stuart tops my list.

For ownership one has to include Maxwell E Richmond. What he did with
WMEX was extraordinary given the signal limitations.