honoring Larry Glick, Arnie Ginsburg, etc

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Wed Aug 20 22:19:12 EDT 2008

Donna who are the others?

I hope Fred Cusick is one as it would be nice to see him honored while
still alive.

I know he was a little miffed that Bob Wilson was honored last year
and he wasn't.

Fred's book is a wonderful snapshot of Boston radio history as he
writes about his early career in West Yarmouth, Brockton and then WCOP
and being one of the first employees at 1600.