Fw: For your consideration from a Gang member

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 13:51:21 EDT 2008

I'm usually pretty good about remembering to not excessively quote anyone or
anything. .but sometimes, in a rush, I forget.

Yes, WDIS 1170 is still on the air as far as I know.  I know anyone can
create an AOL email address, but I know WDIS' owner has one which is what he
uses for his CDBS Applications with the FCC and I just have a feeling it's
WDIS for a few reasons.

Neither WMSX 1410 or WBSM 1420 sign off as far as I know. Isn't 1410
spanish? 1460 is the talk station in Brockton. Secondly, WBSM is owned by
Citadel and WXBR 1460 is owned by Business Talk Radio, I highly doubt a
corporation would post an ad like that.. it sounds really like it was
written by an independtly owned station.

And secondly, I am not intentionally advertising anything.

Paul Walker