Fw: For your consideration from a Gang member

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Sat Aug 2 13:36:39 EDT 2008

<<On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 05:18:38 -0400, "Paul B. Walker, Jr." <walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com> said:

> Im betting this is WDIS-AM 1170 Norfolk, Massachusetts

Is that thing even still on the air?  I thought it was long dead.
(Shows what I know, evidently... the Commission thinks it still has a
license, at any rate.)

>> UNUSUAL OPPORTUNITY IN MASS.

Two points:

(1) Please trim your quotations.  Many people read this mailing-list
as a digest, and should not have to scroll through pages upon pages of
irrelevant quoted material to reach the meaningful comment (or, even
worse, just to reach the next message).  Mailing-list posts are not
like old-fashioned business memos, with every previous announcement
stapled to the back of the current message.  (This also falls under
the "post in your own words" rubric -- the majority of the content of
every message should be words you yourself have written.)

(2) As I said to Don privately, this mailing-list does not permit
advertising.

-GAWollman