Al Kaprielian 25 years at Channel 50, Today

A. Joseph Ross Joe@attorneyross.com
Fri Aug 1 16:36:47 EDT 2008

On 1 Aug 2008 Peter Q. George wrote:

> True.  John Quill was working at WWLP (Channel 61, later 22) from
> March 17, 1953 until his death a few years ago.  I'd say that is quite
> a long run for a person to stay at the same station for nearly 40
> years.  That's a hard record to beat.

And he didn't have to wear a rug or otherwise make himself look
young.  I always liked his elder look.  And back when I first saw
him, back in the 1970s, I was 20-something.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                   617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700            Fax: 617.507.7856