Al Kaprielian 25 years at Channel 50, Today

Peter Q. George radiojunkie3@yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 14:00:40 EDT 2008

True.  John Quill was working at WWLP (Channel 61, later 22) from March 17, 1953 until his death a few years ago.  I'd say that is quite a long run for a person to stay at the same station for nearly 40 years.  That's a hard record to beat.

Peter Q. George (K1XRB)
Whitman, Massachusetts
"Scanning the bands since 1967"

radiojunkie3@yahoo.com