WBZ, the Globe, and FCC decisions re: media cross-ownership

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Wed Apr 2 16:54:50 EDT 2008

Can we all say Rupert Murdoch?

Just the wavier system in place show the sham of the law as written.
Murdoch can get a wavier in New York but not Boston because of Ted
Kennedy. Howie made Ted Kennedy angry and Murdoch was forced to sell
the Herald.