Gene Jones/Ray Dory/Jess Cain/Park Squares

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Wed Apr 2 14:36:31 EDT 2008

> <<<Wasn't there a musician by the name of Ken Greene
> (pianist, organist) on WHDH? >>>
>
> There was a duo for many years on 'HDH. Ken Wilson (organ)
> and Bill Greene (piano). Their (15 minute?) taped segments
> were heard in the evening around dinnertime. Bill passed away
> a few years ago.

I had the opportunity to work with Ken Wilson many years ago (1970's) when I
was on staff at Hammond Castle up in Gloucester.  Ken was a regular on our
concert calender and very popular with the blue hairs of the time.  I
remember him to be quite the gentleman and very tolerant of the 17 year old
staff tech person (me).

He actually recorded a number of albums.  I think that I might still have
one on vinyl somewhere.

Brian Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
77 Walnut St - Ste 4