Lobel , Kulhawik all done at Channel 4

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Wed Apr 2 13:30:20 EDT 2008

Ted Nation would be a good choice at night to counter Adams with......

Sean McDonough might want another crack as well

I was told by somebody who works at EEI that Ordway started screaming
at Jason in public when the info on Howie was leaked. Glenn had been
led to believe he was thye highest paid performer in the entire
Entercom chain.

Get the popcorn out as this will be fun to watch