Sox radio only on 'RKO and 'EEI for Series

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Wed Oct 24 21:13:48 EDT 2007

  Dave Tomm wrote:

> I can't see how the fulltime ESPN affiliates in Providence,  Hartford, New
> Haven and Portland can be happy with this arrangement.

   I'm guessing WAMG (890 Dedham) is carrying the ESPN World Series
broadcast. I just tuned into WLLH (which simulcasts WAMG) and heard the ESPN
feed there. Does Major League Baseball have any say as to whether the ESPN
Radio feeds must be blacked out in Boston and Denver?

Mark Watson