Sox radio only on 'RKO and 'EEI for Series

John Francini francini@mac.com
Wed Oct 24 18:00:08 EDT 2007

I received the following from "Mikey Adams" -- i.e., WEEI's
promotions department:

<quote>
WEEI's World Series Coverage: Red Sox vs. Rockies

Tune in to WEEI tonight at 7:20PM for Game 1 of the 2007 World
Series. Sports Radio 850 WEEI is your home for the most comprehensive
coverage of the Red Sox - Rockies World Series match-up. This past
week, WEEI had exclusive interviews with Red Sox Pitcher Curt
Schilling and analyst Jerry Remy. This weekend, we're sending the
Planet Mikey Show out to Colorado to cover the Sox at Coors Field.
Click http://www.weei.com/pages/235671.php for the full WEEI Program
Schedule. Finally, http://www.weei.com/index.php is the place to
listen to all the Red Sox interviews and for a complete breakdown of
the http://64.246.64.33/default.asp?c=weei&page=/mlb/news/
AAN4108892.htm!

Game 1 can also be heard on our WEEI Network Stations:
WEEI 103.7 FM in Providence, RI
WVEI 105.5 FM in Springfield, MA
WVEI 1440 AM in Worcester, MA
</quote>

I guess this may settle it, until the actual event in a couple of
hours...

John