Sox radio only on 'RKO and 'EEI for Series

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Wed Oct 24 17:24:11 EDT 2007

The sports flashes this afternoon on WEEI were promoting the game, but
not "Joe and Glen" as they usually do so I would assume 103.7/Westerly,
1440/Worcester and 105.5/Easthampton will run the ESPN feed.  They'll
probably air the local pre and post game shows as usual but then cut
away to ESPN for game play, just like in 2004.  I can't see how the
fulltime ESPN affiliates in Providence, Hartford, New Haven and
Portland can be happy with this arrangement.

-Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"