Sox radio only on 'RKO and 'EEI for Series

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Wed Oct 24 21:25:53 EDT 2007

>    I'm guessing WAMG (890 Dedham) is carrying the ESPN World Series
> broadcast. I just tuned into WLLH (which simulcasts WAMG) and heard the
> ESPN
> feed there. Does Major League Baseball have any say as to whether the ESPN
> Radio feeds must be blacked out in Boston and Denver?

All of the normal WRKO/WEEI Red Sox Radio Network affiliates that I can hear
tonight (other than 850 itself) are airing the ESPN Radio broadcast. This
includes 550 WDEV, 830 WCRN, 1310 WLOB (which during the regular season,
only the FM carried the night games), 95.1 WXTK, 96.3 WLOB, 96.7 WQSO, 103.7
WEEI-FM, and 104.9 WBOQ.

Normal ESPN Radio affiliates, some of which are in the same markets as
stations I listed above, are also airing the game. 790/99.7 WSKO, 890 WAMG,
and 1270 WTSN are a few that I can confirm.

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA