Carr's latest legal moves

Dan Billings billings@suscom-maine.net
Tue Oct 23 20:23:42 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Don A" <donald_astelle@yahoo.com>
To: "BRI" <boston-radio-interest@rolinin.bostonradio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 3:17 AM
Subject: Re: Carr's latest legal moves

> I would guess Dan Billings could care less about what Carey Pahigian
> thinks....

I actually like Cary.  He always treated me well when I worked for him.

I did not intend to take Chuck to the woodshead.  I just think people should
know he works for Carr's agent and weight that when reading Chuck's opinion.
Most people who read this probably knew the connection, but some might not.
If I did legal work for Entercom, and commented on the situation, I think
people would want to know that connection.