Greater Media statement supporting Howie's appeal

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Tue Oct 23 15:03:13 EDT 2007

Greater Media wants some closure here.   They need to know whether
Howie will be part of their long term plans or not.  WTKK's ratings are
dropping like a stone with Crackers on in the morning and they need to
get the ship righted.  If Howie is indeed stuck, GM can bring back Imus
if need be, but that's the fallback plan.  They're simply trying to
force Entercom's hand, but I don't think the suits at the sneaker
building are budging on this one, at least not yet.  They were patient
with the Dennis and Callahan situation, and eventually David Field got
involved at crunch time.  I'd expect the same thing to happen here.

Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"