Greater Media statement supporting Howie's appeal

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 16:20:09 EDT 2007

The difference with D&C was that their beef was more
financial than with working conditions. Entercom isn't
ready to show either Tom Finneran or Sox on WRKO the
door yet, and that's what it would take to make Howie
happy.

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/news/messenger/index.php/2007/10/23/