Greater Media statement supporting Howie's appeal

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Tue Oct 23 11:14:19 EDT 2007

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/news/messenger/index.php/2007/10/23/wtkk-to-wrko-we-dont-understand-your-conduct/

Greater Media has released, according to the Herald's Messenger blog, a statement saying they support
Howie's appeal before the courts and they further say that they don't understand Entercom's conduct.
Greater says their employees are their "first and foremost obligation" and that "we cannot imagine a situation in which we would force a valued employee to work against his will rather than allow him to capitalize on a rare opportunity to take his career to the next level.”