Bonneville is already using "Nightside" name

Don A donald_astelle@yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 14:26:46 EDT 2007

>>Well, Tom Ashbrook does exactly that on WBUR...and is considered by
>>many to be boring.
>>People say they desire calm rational issue-oriented talk...but the
>>ratings don't show they really use/want it.

>WBUR rates with the top-tier of stations in Boston.
Since they air Tom Ashbrook four hours a day, he must contribute to
their strong ratings.  <

Their strong ratings are mostly made up of Morning Edition and All Things
Considered where they perform phenomenally well.

Fromn the last time I saw a BUR breakdowns....the rest of the day (midday
and nights and weekdends) are rather lackluster.