Howie returns to WRKO/"network" tomorrow

Richard Chonak rac@gabrielmass.com
Fri Nov 16 16:01:53 EST 2007

Roger Kirk wrote:
> R&R stated that Howie "decided" to return to WRKO.  Sounds more like he
> was forced to return.
>
> Personally, I don't know how he can continue to work on the air at RKO
> without sniping and taking potshots at management at every possible
> opportunity.  His heart just can be in it.

Well, you have a point.  He did confirm that he was wearing a striped
shirt today.*   (*Joke approved by mgmt.)

Also, he announced he wasn't going to be working any (that is, any)
holidays any more!

OTOH, he's playing a clip of Perry Como singing "Ac-cen-chew-ate the
Positive" every few minutes.   So Howie's all sweetness and light today. ;-)

--RC