Howie returns to WRKO/"network" tomorrow

Roger Kirk rogerkirk@ttlc.net
Fri Nov 16 15:36:44 EST 2007

R&R stated that Howie "decided" to return to WRKO.  Sounds more like he
was forced to return.

Personally, I don't know how he can continue to work on the air at RKO
without sniping and taking potshots at management at every possible
opportunity.  His heart just can be in it.