WODS & WROR Flip To All Christmas

John Francini francini@mac.com
Tue Nov 13 13:16:11 EST 2007

Okay, so it's obviously a ratings boom for the stations that do it.
I have no problem at all with a station going to all-Christmas music.

However, I wish they'd wait until 00:00 on the Friday morning after
Thanksgiving.  Then go full blast.  Otherwise, it makes it seem to me
that Thanksgiving is a mere 'speed bump' on the way to Christmas.

john