Adventure Car Hop is the Place to Go

Matthew Osborne mattosborne1976@yahoo.com
Wed May 16 09:58:24 EDT 2007

> On 15 May 2007 at 10:37, I wrote:

> I found myself in the very position you
> describe here
> > with all of the crappy promo records/CDs we got
> that we chose not
> > to air. However, I went against the grain and
> refused to give them
> > away because of a conversation I had with a former
> music director
> > at the local CHR station there (WRCK 107.3 Utica
> before it flipped
> > to Classic Rock).

To which, on Tue, 15 May 2007 23:52:59 "A. Joseph
Ross" <joe@attorneyross.com> replied:

> Just because they never made it as hits doesn't mean
> they were all
> bad.  I actually liked some of the giveaway records,
> even though I
> never heard them on the radio.

Well, in my case I will give you maybe 3 or 4
exceptions, but the vast majority of the stuff I used
to receive was just plain awful (remember this was a
college station after all).

                                Matt Osborne
                                Schenectady, NY

____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.