Would syndicating WEEI in northern New England work?

Paul Hopfgarten p_hopfgarten@comcast.net
Mon May 14 13:46:45 EDT 2007

WTPL 107.7 Hillsborough would be the logical choice for populated areas of
NH (WBEI anyone)

Paul Hopfgarten
Derry NH

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
Sean Smyth
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 12:50 PM
To: Bob Nelson; BostonRadio Mailing List
Subject: Re: Would syndicating WEEI in northern New England work?

Bob Nelson <raccoonradio@mail.com> wrote:
> You'd have a more New England-based sports product.
> Anybody in NH? (Though I think WEEI's regular signal carries well
> into Manchester/Concord).

WEEI's signal is not very stellar where I live in Nashua. It's
passable, but get within 20 feet of a big-time power line, and forget
about it.

I've always thought that if WOKQ was willing to part with 103.7, which
overlaps a decent bit with the main stick's coverage area IIRC, that
would be a good simulcast partner for WEEI. 103.7's signal is
gangbusters from Manchester on north, as I recall.