Low cost remote stereo feed to FM station

Roger Kolakowski Rogerkola@aol.com
Thu May 10 18:23:27 EDT 2007

Bud mused...

>>Heck, I'd love to know where they found a cell phone
with that kind of talk time!<<

Most of the cell services have "free nights and weekends" or unlimited
in-calling or "friends and family" etc, plug your cell into a charger and a
headset and you can go to it simply.

If you want to run 2 mics andexchange feedback, there is a product called a
"flipjack" that gives you all the interface you need to look like a
"professional broadcaster." The only audio improvement would be the use of
studio quality mics though  ;-(

Roger
WA1KAT