WLLH info for Dan

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Mon May 7 12:30:49 EDT 2007

You mentioned elsewhere that after the lightning strike in December (December?
A reminder of how warm that month was last year...I haven't seen any lightning
around here so far this spring.) that WLLH/Lawrence went back on at just 250 watts.
During the late winter, when the Lowell and Lawrence towers were in use, if
I drove around parts of Methuen, Lawrence itself and Andover, I got the
"shortwave effect" that I would normally expect to get on route 110 at
the Methuen/Dracut line or on route 495 at the W. Andover/Tewksbury line.
I believe at least one radio in my home would slowly get distorted and then
clear very slowly, something that occasionally happens with WBZ-AM at night
when a slight amount of skywave interferes with the groundwave signal.

=
Wedding Favors, Silk Flowers and Petals
Huge selection. Wholesale prices, bulk discounts on top of the incredible flat rate. $4.95 shipping and fast 24-hours shipping.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=b48d5d022852524e7ac9a3de465d7f05