Mass.Broadcast Hall of Fame [Harold Segal]

Paul Connors paulconnors@earthlink.net
Sat May 5 20:25:03 EDT 2007

WNEB was my first commercial radio job.  I was there as "Paul Stevens" from
December 1976 until February 1979.  Harold Segal bought the station around
1978, as I recall.  He used to own another station as well.  I think it was
WKBK in Keene, NH.  Harold served as General Manager and was also very
involved with sales promotions and programming.  He would often go on the
air on Skip Qulillia's nightly talk show and take calls from listeners,
especially when he was planning programming changes, to find out what folks
thought of his ideas.