The Jibguy's ratings

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Fri May 4 00:37:54 EDT 2007

On 3 May 2007 at 13:55, Dan Strassberg wrote:

> Would the demos improve enough to make the audience something a
> Greater Media sales force could sell to advertisers? No way!
> Remember, anyone GM would hire to sell WJIB believes the too old
> crap as much as the agencies do.

Well, if I were running a station and wanted to appeal to that
demographic, I'd tell my sales force that it was up to them to get
ads for that demographic, their jobs depended on being successful at
it, and that bonuses would be paid to those who did it well.  Good
advertising people, given the mission, should be able to figure out
how to do it.  Those who start by deciding it's impossible should be
encouraged to work somewhere else.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581