Herald: WBCN wooing Dennis, Callahan, "guy talk"?

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Mar 28 23:27:12 EST 2007

On 28 Mar 2007 at 8:30, John Francini wrote:

> So go off to WBCN -- a station I don't listen to except for Patriots
> broadcasts anyway, because what passes for "rock" on their playlists
> doesn't deserve the title.

I haven't listened to WBCN since they dropped classical music!

Well, actually, I used to listen for awhile in the early 70s, when
Charles Laquidera used to play old-time radio shows in the morning.

> And while they're at it, corporate Entercom should go to corporate New
> York Times, Inc. and do whatever needs to be done -- including cash
> payments, if need be -- to end this stupid boycott that prevents Globe
> columnists like Dan Shaugnessy, Bob Ryan, etc. from appearing on WEEI
> programs.  All this boycott does is make the Globe look foolish,
> provincial, and snotty.

Then it's corporate New York Times that should go to corporate
Entercom, shouldn't it?

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581