"WJIB major announcement"?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Tue Mar 13 11:22:29 EST 2007

Heard that Bob Bittner was to make a "major announcement" about WJIB today or tomorrow. Figured maybe
he may be switching part or all of his format to progressive talk; the other options I'd heard
(from him) were a simulcast of WJTO (but would he still have to pay the BMI/ASCAP fees?) or
some kind of a listener-supported model.

I just tuned in and caught part of what I guess was the announcement; managed to tape it (only a few
seconds long!) Sounds like he's asking for listener donations or something?

http://wmwm.250free.com/wjib.mp3