Downloading Internet Radio And TV? Not So Fast

Bill Smith brscomm@charter.net
Mon Mar 12 19:15:14 EST 2007

Verizon Wireless is doing the same thing with Air Card users. No set limit,
just telling users when they pull the plug they used too much bandwidth.

Seems to me a class action suit could be in the making if they tell you
there is no limit but shut you off for downloading too much.
Bill

http://www.boston.com/business/personaltech/articles/2007/03/12/not_so_fast_
bro