WRKO: Howie who?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Thu Mar 8 16:34:05 EST 2007

Haven't heard too much of it myself though I did like an interview he did with an actor from
"The Cosby Show" talking about how conservatives in Hollywood can be shunned for their
politics (from his own experience). Doyle did relate that sometimes acting, as a career,
isn't as great as it may seem. I prefer Ingraham on WTKK.

I know WTKK seems to be the Westwood One "affiliate" of sorts for this area but I wouldn't
mind it if WRKO put Dennis Miller in that slot (from W1) instead (Miller's show, starting later
this month, actually will be aired in the mornings). The deal with WRKO is that when there's
no sports, they run Savage and then Doyle; if there's a 7 pm game Savage airs afterward.