WWZN announces it will stay sports

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 11:24:26 EDT 2007

The Red Sox did veto the Spanish games going to 1510. The Sox were
upset about unauthorized promotions the station had and then the
fiasco with Dakota's morning show claiming Hazel Mae and Terry
Francona were an item. I am surprised the Sox Spanish games didn't
surface on 1470. However it is also obvious 950 is at daytime power
for Sox night games.