WEEI 103.7 signal

Doug Bassett hinsdalien@yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 21:15:05 EDT 2007

--- Kevin Vahey <kvahey@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am not sure how well WVEI-FM Easthampton is doing.

WVEI-FM has a decent signal on I-91 NB until you top
that last hill before the VT Welcome Center in
Guilford.  Solid on Route 2 east to around the Erving
Paper mill, where it will occasionally mix with WJYY
(which always seems to be playing a Kelly Clarkson
tune when I'm heading through there).  The signal
becomes basically non-existent east of Orange on 2.
They seem to have a good number of local advertisers
on board...lots of car dealers.

Doug Bassett
Brattleboro, VT