Herald: Music fee hikes could scuttle WJIB

Roger Kirk rogerkirk@ttlc.net
Wed Jan 31 20:02:06 EST 2007

IRC, SESAC now represents several prominent composers/arrangers that
hitherto  nested with ASCAP and/or BMI e.g. Neil Diamond, possibly Bob
Dylan.

Some stations do not play songs by those composers because of the
additional performance rights owed.