[B-R-I] Re: Bad Taste Radio - Girl Dumped Live On The Radio

Kaimbridge M. GoldChild Kaimbridge@gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 09:37:37 EST 2007

Sid Schweiger wrote,

 > >>his privacy is slowly being eroded away.  If young people
 >   heard more stars saying that, maybe they'd think twice.<<
 >
 > In this materialistic, voyeuristic society, the same society
 > that produced "Access Hollywood" and "The Jerry Springer Show?"
 > Ain't gonna happen.

You're missing the point:  It's not "young people will think twice
before going up to a star and bother them"....

 > The public's collective view of stars is, "You belong to us now.
 > You have no privacy."

THAT's the point:  Young people will think twice before **trying to
BECOME STARS** and lose their privacy.

      ~Kaimbridge~

-----
      Wikipedia—Contributor Home Page: