Guy starts a LP station in Concord.

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sun Feb 4 13:18:09 EST 2007

the billing?

The bostonradiowatch.com board reported last year that over the last
two-or-so years of Charlesa River "management", WCRB's revenues
plummeted from $8.4 to $7.5 million...radio in general was
flat, especially in Boston which tumbled out of the top-10
markets...but still that mucho dinero.

>I am also going to guess that the WCRB formula provides for a
>younger demo than KING-FM, which again would result in more revenue.

I'm glad you used the word 'guess" (were you at the same time wearing
Guess Jeans?);  on NPR's "Talk of the Nation" two weeks ago, in reaction
to the Williamson turn WETA underwent, a composer/conductor named
John Corigliano discussed introducing young people to "classical music"
and he said unequivocally that modern music, such as Stravinsky (he gave the
example of "Rite of Spring", a piece selected by Walt Disney for his
movie, or film, "Fantasia"), Bartok, Prokofiev etc made a much greater
impression than earlier music, Mozart, Bach, Haydn.

=
"Mini" Face Lift - San Francisco
Dramatic results with less downtime, discomfort, cost. Board certified surgeon with 25 years experience, proven techniques.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=497230cc816ff8639f90c0142ef4ef51