Longstandiong WUNR Towers Down (No Scott Photos?)

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sun Dec 23 16:25:02 EST 2007

With regard to WUNR, I'm aware of the limitations to the north-northwest,
at least in theory, and I'd expect signal diminution heading up route 3;
but WUNR must be getting SOME bang for the buck, and thus there may be a
little boost east of due north, and therefore a person heading north
on route 93 after the switchover  should expect a little better signal,
with the bulk of signal improvement hitting Boston itself, Somerville,
Medford, Everett, etc.  As for WSMN in its present configuration, I
was in Nashua recently and it covers the City pretty well during the day;
how it does just after sunrise and just before sunset, the nemesis of
stations in the 15's, I can't tell.

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?