HD Radio (was:RE: "The Edge" on "Smooth Jazz")

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Thu Aug 16 15:23:23 EDT 2007

Brian Vita wrote:

> The other limiting factor is the slow nationwide rollout.  In
> many of the markets that I have customers in, there's only
> one HD station.  Check out how many HD stations there are in ND!

And I've also found that the listing on the HD Radio website that most
people look at to find  stations only lists the commercial stations airing
HD (the formats page).  There is a more complete listing that includes the
non-commercial stations in HD (of which there are many), but it is harder to
find.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH