Herald: Where have you gone Air America

Eli Polonsky elipolo@earthlink.net
Thu Sep 21 02:16:51 EDT 2006

-----Original Message-----

Perhaps the lightning "sensed" somehow that the AM towers,
with their underground grids, were a more substantial "path to
ground" than the taller FM tower was. Only guessing, I really
have no idea. Another possibility is perhaps the lightning may
have hit the taller old FM tower first with no operational effect,
then bounced to the AM towers. I guess you had to be there...

EP