MLB playoffs, NFL, Bruins...

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 01:27:04 EDT 2006

On 9/10/06, Howard Glazer <hmglaz@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> [...]

Yes, WBAL, or maybe WPOP out of Hartford...WEPN might come in from time to
time up here, actually. In the past I could pick them up for late
afternoon/early evening playoff games, but isn't WBZ running IBOC or
something during daylight hours,
making a station like tough to get?...At nights sometimes you'd be
surprised what my
car radio can pick up--once in awhile, the 670 in Chicago (WSCR?) despite my
proximity to WRKO, and KDKA 1020 in Pitt. despite proximity to WBZ.

> Have the high school games that 'ESX and 'JDA used to carry ended up
> somewhere else this year? WBOQ? WNSH? I've always enjoyed scanning the AM
> dial and hearing all that HS football on Thanksgiving Day every year.

I think WBOQ is doing some Friday night football--once the Sox season
ends in a couple weeks, at least...Prob. not WNSH...but who knows.