WILD AM&FM Underwriting Messages Still On Tavis Smiley Show

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Wed Sep 6 23:33:39 EDT 2006

I'm sure Radio One would do that, if they actually cared anymore.  With
the sale of the FM, R1 is pretty much done doing business in Boston.
They flipped the format of the AM simply to prep for it's eventual
sale.  Most of the staff at Radio One/Boston have already been let go.
They may not even have a sales staff anymore.  Underwriting
announcements on public television isn't anywhere on their radar
screen.  They're too busy seeking out potential buyers for 1090 so they
can get out of this market.

Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"