Norm Nathan, 1926-1996

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Mon Oct 30 21:49:55 EST 2006

>Scott wrote--
>And once more, we all bow towards Quincy and hail Auntie Donna's
>bottomless store of knowledge!

Thanks; all bows are accepted.  But better you should send me money--
then I could afford to buy a radio station!  8-) Meanwhile, my well
informed source inside CCU also says there are currently no plans to
spin off 1430, but we all know how quickly things can change-- "no
current plans" could mean today it's not on the agenda but tomorrow,
who knows?  Anyway, keeping 1200 seems to be the major focus for CCU
at this point, as I suspected.