Norm Nathan, 1926-1996

Michael E m1bz@hotmail.com
Mon Oct 30 09:03:47 EST 2006

Norm Nathan was a blast to work with.  I was running the board  overnights
at 'BZ in the early 90's.  Working with Norm was just plain fun.  Calling
phone booths around the planet, hoping someone would pick up,  playing the
Dumb Birthday Game with his producer Tony, Jack Harte on traffic, and the
"orchesta."  it was easy to forget you were working in the middle of the
night.  Radio with Norm was just plain fun.
Norm's passing hit many of us like a ton of bricks.  The man with the body
of well-tempered steel, he was too young!  He was just a kid, for cryin' out
loud!
It's great to see (and hear) how Jordan Rich has taken Norm's weekend
overnight show and kept the spirit of entertaining overnight radio alive and
thriving.

- Michael Epstein