99.9 Spanish Preacher back in Lawrence after about a 6 year absence ??

Stephanie Weil stephanie@gordsven.com
Fri Oct 27 17:04:59 EDT 2006

On Fri, October 27, 2006 17:01, Jeff Lehmann wrote:
> I was up in Lawrence several weeks ago, and found this station. The house
> it's on is halfway up a hill, overlooking the city.

Hahaha...talk about your pirate radio cliche - broadcasting from the hills
on the outskirts of town. :)

Did you get a view of the antenna?  How did you manage to track the signal
down to its source, just curious - direction finder?

--
Stephanie Weil
New York City, NY, USA