99.9 Spanish Preacher back in Lawrence after about a 6 year absence ??

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Fri Oct 27 17:10:08 EDT 2006

I just use a couple radios that have signal meters. The best one is my
handheld ham radio (Kenwood TH-F6A). That has great expanded receive
capabilities, and once can hear the station without the antenna on, all I
have to do is look around at rooftops. Most antennas are very obvious now
that I know what I'm looking for. The station in Lawrence is using 2 stacked
folded dipoles strapped to a chimney.

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA