99.9 Spanish Preacher back in Lawrence after about a 6 year absence ??

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Fri Oct 27 17:01:07 EDT 2006

I was up in Lawrence several weeks ago, and found this station. The house
it's on is halfway up a hill, overlooking the city. The programming seemed
to be Spanish religious the day I was up there.

All of the ones myself and a couple friends have confirmed locations of are
on this map:

http://local.live.com/?v=2&cid=96D532551CECE67F!101

At least 2 I know have moved from the locations I found them at originally.

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA