WCEC-AM 1110 Stunting?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sat Oct 14 13:51:10 EDT 2006

>----- Original Message -----
>From: "Laurence Glavin"
>To: boston-radio-interest@rolinin.bostonradio.org
>Subject: WCEC-AM 1110 Stunting?
>Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:02:04 -0500

I got a message offline from someone whose name I don't
recall seeing on the B.R.I.G. to the effect that WCEC doesn't
take CNN Radio in Spanish anymore, and may have been filling
time with, um, "music" until sign-off.  I know I can
hear Spanish-language news before October sunrise on
1110, although I haven't monitored when they go on-the-air
exactly.  Through a couple of managements, AM 1110 in Salem,NH
has tended to sign on early until sometime in December, then
they continue to follow the rules  until EDST.  Don't know why.