Another delay story?

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Tue Oct 10 14:45:59 EDT 2006

Could this be an artifact of a crappy signal at your end?  I have digital
cable and the picture quality is fine.  I would suppose if you were at the
far end of the wire with lots of noise and packet loss, you'd get the
pixilation that you describe.  Have you ever had the cable company check
signal strength?

------------------------------------
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
Brian Vita