[B-R-I] Re: WKLB announcements

Kaimbridge M. GoldChild Kaimbridge@gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 10:27:26 EST 2006

Our favorite Radio Raccoon wrote,

 > >>will each station have to have an on-hour
 > >>legal ID with the old call letters for awhile?
 >
 > That may well happen. (Said "quietly" or "quickly", "buried"
 > but still audible...). So you might hear  the new
 > "Country 102.5, WKLB...Boston!" jingle (yes, they'll say
 > Boston in the jingle but we know it's not the COL) frequently
 > but at the top of the hour you could conceivably still hear a
 > quick "WCRB Waltham" until the call change is official...

Or——like I think they did with either the 96.9-105.7 or 96.9-99.5
switches——give the legal ID within the redirection advisory:

    "It's __o'clock and you've found the NEW home of
     *WKLB BOSTON*, 102.5!  If you are looking for
     'wcrb waltham', they've moved to 99.5."

      ~Kaimbridge~

-----
      Wikipedia—Contributor Home Page: