Herald: Ch 4 going back to "WBZ" brand

Matthew Osborne mattosborne1976@yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 09:21:35 EST 2006

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 04:32:06 Bob Nelson wrote:

> The "venerable" WBZ name is coming back to Ch 4,
> probably by early
> next year. So you might be hearing a lot more of
> "WBZ-TV 4" and less,
> if anything, of "CBS4Boston"...

http://business.bostonherald.com/businessNews/view.bg?articleid=168292

Good, now when will they come to the same realization
here in the Capital District of NY and restore the
historic WRGB call letters and imaging to channel 6,
and remove the same awful, generic, CBS-6 Albany crap
that I'm sure was dictated by network HQ on somebody's
whim? (This despite the fact that the station is not
only licensed to, but also has an encyclopedia full of
history with Schenectady)

                           Matt Osborne
                           Schenectady, NY